1. Responsible for all daily shipping preparation including loading and packing, weight posting, UPS & FedEx shipping charges, affixing postage and position of shipment in trucks.
2. Responsible for daily transactions in IQ inventory, outgoing packing slips and available for IQ production reporting.
3. Maintain a daily inventory of raw materials, regrind, grinding and sample materials.
4. Must be backup for Customer Service Representative as needed.
5. Responsible for maintaining organized and accurate inventory and storage of all raw materials, supplies and packaging daily.
6. Responsible for doing various Arctic Ice orders in vendor system and Sage.
7. Assists with the monthly and year-end inventory.
8. Responsible for verifying all incoming shipments, by truck, UPS & FedEx and receiving them in IQMS.
9. Maintains and cleans warehouse daily.
10. Maintain inventory of forklift cylinders on a weekly basis.
11. Responsible for cycle counts to verify inventory accuracy as needed.
12. Responsible for assisting production in transferring product in and out of the warehouse as product is needed.