Falcon Plastics / Poly-Cast (Pre-Visit) Visitor Questionnaire
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and visitors we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone in this building. Thank you for your time.
Visit FalconVisit Falcon during COVID-19
Your access to the facility is allowed with the understanding that you will adhere to the following:
- You are NOT experiencing any unexplained symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, respiratory illnesses, etc. that may be spread to others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer before entering additional work spaces.
- Wear a face covering at all times unless you are fully vaccinated. (if you need an accommodation, please alert the screener and they will connect you with our Workforce Coordinator.)
- Practice social distancing, sit or stand at least 6 feet from others unless you are fully vaccinated,
- Do not shake hands, hug people, fist bump or other contact with others unless you are fully vaccinated.
- Do not share food or drinks,
- Contact your host or other Falcon representative and leave immediately if you start to feel feverish or develop any symptoms during your time at our facility.