Falcon Plastics / Poly-Cast (Pre-Visit) Visitor Questionnaire
The safety of our employees, suppliers’ partners, customers and families & visitors remain Falcon’s overriding priority. As the COVID19 outbreak continues to evolve and spreads, Falcon is monitoring the situation closely and will periodically update company guidance base don current recommendations from the CDC and WHO. Only business critical visitors are permitted at any Falcon facility at this time.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and visitors we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone in this building. Thank you for your time.
Please note that a “Yes” to any of the questions will result in access to the facility being denied.
Upon arrival to the facility you will be asked to:
- Complete a body temperature check & health questionnaire of symptoms in the last 24 hours (similar to above),
- Wear a face covering at all times,
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer,
- Practice social distancing, sit or stand at least 6 feet from others,
- Do not shake hands, hug people, fist bump or other contact with others,
- Do not share food or drinks,
- Sanitize any work areas before you leave,
- Contact your host or other Falcon representative and leave immediately if you start to feel feverish or develop any symptoms during your time at our facility.