Falcon Plastics / Poly-Cast (Pre-Visit) Visitor Questionnaire
To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce and visitors we are conducting a simple screening questionnaire. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone in this building. Thank you for your time.
Visit Falcon during COVID-19
Your access to the facility is allowed with the understanding that you will adhere to the following:
- You are NOT experiencing any unexplained symptoms such as a sore throat, fever, respiratory illnesses, etc. that may be spread to others.
- Wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer before entering additional workspaces.
- Wear a face covering at all times unless you are fully vaccinated. (if you need an accommodation, please alert the screener and they will connect you with our Workforce Coordinator.)
- Practice social distancing, sit or stand at least 6 feet from others unless you are fully vaccinated,
- Do not shake hands, hug people, fist bump, or another contact with others unless you are fully vaccinated.
- Do not share food or drinks,
- Contact your host or other Falcon representative and leave immediately if you start to feel feverish or develop any symptoms during your time at our facility.